Our world is facing a very serious challenge with the spread of the coronavirus, but there is hope on the horizon. Businesses have been greatly impacted as the economy has taken a hit because of COVID-19. Super markets have been left with empty shelves while restaurants are like ghost towns. Our communities need each other now more than ever. People need support, understanding, education, resources.
Social media can provide just that and can be extremely powerful if it’s done correctly.
With the Covid-19 outbreak and the stay at home law by the government, these are trying times for businesses. Without thinking twice, moving your business operations online and maximizing the digital space is still the best viable option at this trying time because more people will have plenty idle time and will definitely spend that time surfing the internet. As a business owner, you’re likely looking for ways to survive the wave that has Nigerians shifting their budgets.
Well not to worry, Bonamoh Technologies has outlined 7 digital marketing ideas to consider during the coronavirus pandemic.
7 Ways to Digitize Your Business During The COVID-19 Period are:
- Connect with your customers on social media using Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for marketing.
- Own a website where you direct people to see your products and services.
- Make sure your business can be found online by using search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to climb to the top of Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs)
- Use Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising to connect with customers and gain a competitive advantage.
- Use Email Marketing as a powerful option to gain audience.
- Hosting webinars event and online workshops make it easy to reach a large audience and stay relevant in the business industry.
- Create and post valuable blog contents on your website or blog to level up your search engine optimization (SEO), build a positive reputation online and provide your clients with actionable advice on buying or selling of your goods and services.
We shouldn’t allow COVID-19 to shut down our lives and businesses. Let’s make the best of the situation by going Digital. If you need help in digitizing your business using any of the 7 listed strategies: